M&M Blondies are a great colorful dessert to make for your family plus everyone loves M&Ms!
As part of a sponsored post for Collective Bias®, I made M&M Blondies for my family to enjoy.We enjoy eating M&Ms so they don’t last long in our household. Our favorite types of M&Ms are plain, peanut butter and pretzel. One of my favorite ways to eat M&Ms are in my Snack Mix Popcorn Balls. I recently was at Walmart and walked by their big M&M selection. I ended up purchasing peanut butter M&Ms to snack on and plain to bake with. There are lots of baking recipes out there that use M&Ms, especially many in cookies. But I wanted to create something a little different so I decided to make M&M Blondies with my plain M&Ms.
Blondies are also known as blonde brownies. Instead of using cocoa, they are based on brown sugar. Blondies are made just like brownies. In a bowl, I mixed together melted butter and brown sugar then set it aside to cool off a little. In another bowl, I combined the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In the brown sugar mixture, I added the beaten eggs and vanilla. Then I gradually added in the flour mixture until combined. Now for the best part, I added in the M&Ms. I spread the batter into an 8×11 greased pan.
I baked the blondies in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. The M&M Blondies came out looking great with the colorful M&Ms peeking through.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 8x11 pan.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla to the brown sugar mixture. Gradually add flour mixture into brown sugar mixture until combined. Add M&Ms into batter.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.