Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls are a chocolate lover’s dream. What’s better than brownies filled with chocolate pudding!
For my daughter’s birthday, we decided to have a farm themed party. Besides all the farm decorations, I also wanted the desserts to fit the theme. One of the desserts I made was Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes. The cupcakes were the “dirt” and then were topped with “grass” icing plus tractor picks on top. I also created Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls that were mud puddles with pigs in them. I used a bake-a-bowl pan to make the brownie bowls and then filled them with chocolate pudding. I made the pigs out of a pig shaped candy mold and pink melting wafers. I put the pigs on top of each “mud puddle”. The Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls were adorable and everyone loved them!
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Small box of chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a Bake a Bowl Pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended.
- Fill each bowl to the fill line with the brownie batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Make pudding according to directions using milk.
- Spoon prepared pudding into cooled brownie bowls.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.