Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow (also known as Muddy Buddies) is an easy kid friendly snack that everyone will love.
Valentine’s Day is always fun when you have kids. The week is full of valentines, crafts and treats. Another fun thing to do is making themed food. My Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow (also known as Muddy Buddies) is an easy kid friendly snack that everyone will love.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups rice cereal squares
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate candy pieces
- In a large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for 1 minute. Stir mixture until smooth (microwave longer if needed). Stir in the vanilla extract. Add cereal and mix until coated. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon cereal mixture into a large plastic bag. Add powdered sugar and shake the sealed bag until coated. Serve in bowls with chocolate candy pieces mixed in.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.