Smores Chocolate Fondue is a delicious and fun dessert experience. You can get your smores craving fix in the convenience of our own home with yummy dippers.
My husband and I had went to our first fondue restaurant many years ago and we loved it. We used to go on our our anniversary every year. But ever since becoming parents, we haven’t had the opportunity to go. It’s hard to find a few hours free plus the restaurant is also expensive. I can now make my own fondue at home thanks to my new 3-in-1 Alto Electric Fondue Set. Of course, I had to make chocolate first so I decided to make a Smores Chocolate Fondue.
To make chocolate fondue, you have to cook the cream on the stove top. Once it comes to a low boil, you remove the pot from the heat and stir in the chocolate. For Smores Chocolate Fondue, you have to also mix in vanilla extract and marshmallow creme until melted. Then the mixture is transferred to the fondue pot and topped with graham cracker crumbs. You can dip anything you like into the chocolate fondue: strawberries, marshmallows, graham crackers, pound cake… Smores Chocolate Fondue makes a delicious and fun dessert.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup marshmallow creme
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a saucepan, heat cream over medium heat until a low boil.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the chocolate chips until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract and marshmallow creme until melted.
- Transfer the fondue to a fondue pot. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.