Hot Chocolate Cookies are the perfect cookie to enjoy during the holidays or while curled up beside the fire.
One of the great parts of the holidays is all the cookies. Everyone is baking and giving each other plates of cookies. Some people are even having cookie exchanges which I love. I recently participated in the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap and I received lots of delicious cookies. I also sent out boxes of my Hot Chocolate Cookies for the cookie swap. They are filled with chocolaty goodness and go great with a cup of hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate Cookies are the perfect cookie to enjoy during the holidays or while curled up beside the fire.
- 2½ cups flour
- ¾ cup hot chocolate mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, hot chocolate mix, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in each egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cookie scoop or spoon cookies onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until done.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.