The Diono Rainier is a fully adjustable car seat that grows with your child. A car seat is extremely important because you never know what could happen out there on the road. With a seat like the Diono Rainier, moms can rest easy knowing that our kids are as protected as they can be.
For so long, parents have been under the impression that once their children hit the age of four or a certain height that they’re good to use only the car’s seat belts. That’s just not true. Studies have shown that children up to the age of six should be in car seats to help prevent injury during a car accident. The Rainier is a car seat designed to help protect children from 5 to 120 pounds and up to 57 inches in height.
- A full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides
- Reinforced, extra deep sidewalls lined with energy absorbing foam for superior head and body protection
- Accommodates rear facing position for children up to 50 pounds!
- Highest forward-facing capacity of any 5-point harness – up to 90 pounds!
- Converts to booster seat for children between 50 and 120 pounds and up to 57 inches tall
- Easy to use SuperLATCH system
- FAA certified and folds flat for travel
- NCAP crash tested for performance in severe accident conditions
- 12-position adjustable headrest and 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions for comfort
Rainier – Safety and Comfort
We want our kids to be safe. We also want them to be comfortable. Super safety shouldn’t entail super whining. That’s why the Rainier is so great. It’s on the absolute cutting edge of child safety, but it’s also on the cutting edge of comfort for the little ones as well. With the Diono Rainier, the kids can be safe and comfortable, whether they’re going with you on a trip to the store or a cross country road trip.
My three year old comfortably rearfacing in the Diono Rainier