Make your special someone delicious Oreo Cookie Hearts for Valentine’s Day. These adorable red hearts are filled with Oreo cookies and cream cheese.
Valentine’s Day is only a month away! I always like to celebrate it by making fun treats for my family. One treat I am making this year are my Oreo Cookie Hearts. They are just like Oreo cookie balls, but the hearts are a lot easier to make. I do not like to dip balls in melted chocolate or wafers. It is usually time-confusing and frustrating. After my last dipping experience, I decided it was best and quicker just to use molds when possible. Molds are simple to use and they are available in pretty designs. You just need to coat the inside of the shape with melted wafers and allow it to harden for a short time. Then add the filling to the mold and top it with melted wafers. After it hardens, you remove the treats from the mold and you are done. Using a silicone heart mold was so much easier than trying to dip and decorate balls. If you are looking for an easy Valentine’s Day treat to make your family, then you need to make Oreo Cookie Hearts.
- 14.3 oz. package of Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 24 oz. package of red melting wafers
- Melt wafers according to package directions.
- In a heart candy mold, coat the interior of the heart shapes with the melted wafers.
- Place the candy mold in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the Oreo cookie crumbs and cream cheese. Scoop the mixture into each of the heart shapes in the mold until mostly full.
- Melt or reheat the wafers according to package directions.
- Fill the top of the heart shapes with the melted wafers.
- Place the filled candy mold in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Remove the candy from the mold.
- Keep in the refrigerate until ready to eat.
For more Valentine’s Day ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make Rose Water by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- A Valentine’s Day Breakfast by The Guavalicious Life
- Salted Caramels by How Was Your Day?
- Valentine’s Day Krispies Treats by This Mama Loves
- Homemade Strawberry Syrup for Flavorful Delights by Day by Day in Our World
- Pom Pom Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids by Our Family World
- French Vanilla Raspberry Italian Cream Soda by Pretty Opinionated
- Epsom Salts DIY Valentine’s Candles by A Day in Motherhood
- Chocolate Honey Lip Scrub by The Socialite’s Closet
- Hugs and Kisses Valentine’s Cupcakes by Simply Southern Mom
- Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt by Mom on the Side
- Box of Chocolates Cake by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Cranberry Hootycreek – Valentine’s Day Cookies by MommaDJane
- Dark Chocolate Granola by Food Fun Family
- Valentine’s Day “Love Lives Here” Decorative House Craft by Sincerely Mindy
- Hand Sewn Valentine Cards by Beyond Mommying
- No Bake Choco-Date Cookies for Valentine’s Day by Mommy Snippets
- DIY Heart Stamp for Kids by Family Focus Blog
- DIY Peppermint Chocolate Bark Favors by A Bride on a Budget
- Day Out With Daddy Jar by Sweet Lil You
- No Sew Fringed Scarf for Him – or Her! by Style on Main
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.