Show your love this Valentine’s Day by making Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts. This delicious dessert treat is easy to make with only five ingredients.
Valentine’s Day is almost here! My family always has a low-key celebration each year. We like to make themed food and treats at home. One of the treats, we are making this year are Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts. They are very easy to make and they only require five ingredients. You just need to melt the chocolate and use it to coat in the inside of a heart mold. Place the mold in the freezer for five minutes to allow the chocolate to harden. While it’s in the freezer, mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter and milk in a bowl. Then remove the mold from the freezer and press the peanut butter mixture into each heart until mostly filled. Fill the rest of the mold with melted chocolate and place the mold back in the freezer for five minutes. Once hardened, you can remove each heart from the mold. You can either start eating them right away or store them in the fridge until later. The Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts are a cute themed Valentine’s Day treat and everyone will love them.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs. butter, softened
- 2 tsp. milk
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Coat the inside of heart molds with the melted chocolate. Place mold in freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, butter and milk.
- Press peanut butter mixture into each heart mold until mostly filled. Spread chocolate on top of peanut butter until heart mold is filled. Place mold in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.