Pot of Gold Brownie Bowls are the perfect dessert for St. Patrick’s Day. The brownie bowls are filled with pudding. Then topped with gold sprinkles and M&Ms.
To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day last year, I made a bunch of rainbow fruit themed food: fruit pizza, yogurt parfait and fruit tray with dip. This year, I wanted to make something to go along with the previous year’s rainbow theme. I decided to make what is found at the end of the rainbow: Pot of Gold Brownie Bowls. I received a bake-a-bowl pan a few years ago and I have used it a bunch of times. You may remember my Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls aka pigs in mud puddles for my daughter’s farm themed birthday party. I knew a brownie bowl would be perfect for creating the pot for the gold. Then I used vanilla pudding to fill the bowl and covered it with gold sprinkles. Then I placed yellow M&M’s on top for the gold coins. The Pot of Gold Brownie Bowls came out so cute and they will be the perfect dessert on St. Patrick’s Day.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup dark cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3.4 oz box of vanilla or lemon pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Gold sprinkles
- Yellow M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a Bake a Bowl Pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended.
- Fill each bowl to the fill line with the brownie batter and put the pan lid on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Make pudding according to directions using milk.
- Spoon prepared pudding into cooled brownie bowls.
- Sprinkle gold sprinkles over pudding and top with yellow M&M's.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.