Bird Nest Brownie Bowls are an adorable chocolate dessert that is perfect for springtime.
It’s getting warmer and it’s finally starting to feel like springtime. The birds have been singing and making their nests. To celebrate spring, I made Bird Nest Brownie Bowls using my bake-a-bowl pan. The chocolate brownie bowls are filled with chocolate frosting to form a “nest”. Then mini chocolate candy eggs are placed inside to complete the “bird nest”. Bird Nest Brownie Bowls are an adorable dessert that is perfect for spring.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbs. milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Mini candy eggs
- Marshmallow Peep
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a Bake a Bowl Pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended.
- Fill each bowl to the fill line with the brownie batter and put the pan lid on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- In a bowl, combine the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter. Gradually beat in the powdered sugar mixture alternately with the milk and vanilla extract. Beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the chocolate frosting inside the brownie bowl to form a nest. Place mini candy eggs inside the nest.
For more spring posts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make Easy Pickled Asparagus by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Strawberry Lemonade Mojito Mocktail by How Was Your Day?
- Lemon Cheesecake Crumble Bars by Day by Day in Our World
- How to Make an Easy Broken Pot Succulent Container by Simply Southern Mom
- Butterfly Sun Catcher Craft by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Easy Strawberry Cream Pie by Mom Does It All
- Vegan Rice Krispie Treat Tiger Lillies by Beyond Mommying
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Accessories by Mommy Snippets
- Spring Paper Butterflies Craft by Family Focus Blog
- Pineapple Kiwi Smoothie Bowl by Upstate Ramblings
- DIY Flower Loop Hair Bow Tutorial by Savvy Saving Couple
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.