Leapstart Learning System from Leapfrog is one of the best ways around to help give your kids a head start in learning. Leapstart read along books with interactive learning features are designed to help kids from toddler age all the way to first grade learn in a way that’s fun and effective.
Leapstart Learning System is a Leap Forward for Kids’ Education
We all know Leapfrog. At this point, it’s a classic name in children’s learning. For years and years, they’ve been helping children learn. From their early days as a read along program to their modern day products, Leapfrog has always been a leader in children’s learning. Their Leapstart line is no different. This line is designed to give children the head start they need from the toddler years all the way to first grade.
Level 1: Preschool
- Scout & Friends Math with Problem Solving Activity Book – Kids can adventure along with Scout, the puppy, and his favorite friends as they play and explore counting, number recognition, and problem solving.
- Health & Wellness Activity Book – With the Learning Friends, kids can learn all about important daily routines that keep them happy, healthy, and safe.
- Creative Activity Book – Kids learn all about shapes and colors in a prehistoric wonderland.
- Alphabet Adventures – Leap, Tad, and Lily meet the letters of the alphabet at the Letter Factory, while they explore letter sounds, play music, and sing.
Level 2: Pre-Kindergarten
- Communication Skills Activity Book – Kids can explore Doodleburg and meet friends who’ll help teach them early reading and writing, as well as communication skills.
- Pre-K STEM with Teamwork Activity Book – Kids use STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) on a mission to help the Letter Factory friends make things work.
- Pet Pals Puppies Math – Kids learn math concepts as they join the Pet Pal Puppies and play, race, and explore.
- First Day of School – This critical thinking activity book helps prepare kids for the coming school year, guiding them through from start to finish.
Level 3: Kindergarten
- Kids’ World Atlas – This activity book teaches kids about landmarks, cultures, animals, and more from around the world form the unique point of view of other kids.
- Amazing Animals with Conservation Activity Book – Kids learn all about the amazing ways animals move and communicate and how they can help protect those animals.
- Cook it Up! – Carrot, Tomato, and Broccoli explore math, logic, and reasoning skills through cooking.
- Reading Adventures – Lily, Tad, and their friends explore reading and health and safety skills with the kids.
Level 4: First Grade
- Spy Math with Critical Thinking Activity Book – Kids use their sleuthing skills to help Opal Possum track down Sneaks Weasel, exploring math and critical thinking along the way.
- STEM with Problem Solving Activity Book – Kids can help Professor Hamlin Hamster build a robot using early STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and problem solving skills.
- Space Science with Thinking Like a Scientist Activity Book – Kids can enjoy extraterrestrial fun while exploring space science skill and learning how to think like scientists.
- Superhero Vocabulary with Communication Skills Activity Book – Kids join a team of superheroes on a word collecting adventure to save the day in Storyland.
Leapstart – A Learning Leap for Preschoolers Through First Grade
The Leapstart Learning System is the perfect way to give your kids a head start in learning without making it feel boring. Using exciting stories, fun activity books, and a healthy dose of imagination, the Leapstart Learning System gives kids everything they need to get their little minds working in a way that helps them learn now and throughout their lives.