Peppermint and chocolate are a delicious flavor combination. They are even more delicious when made into Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Cookies.
Peppermint patties are always a delicious treat. But they are even better when made into a dessert during Christmas time. Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Cookies combine the best treats of Christmas: mint and cookies. The chocolate cookies are filled with chocolate chips and stuffed with peppermint patties. Everyone will love these Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Cookies during the cookie exchange or holiday party.
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 20 snack-size peppermint patties
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour mixture and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, place a scoop of cookie dough in your hand and place a peppermint patty on top. Place another scoop of cookie dough on top and form together. Place stuffed cookies onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until done.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.