Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls are a delicious snack treat that the whole family will enjoy.
Popcorn is one of my family’s favorite snacks. We make popcorn at least once a week as a late night snack. For a change of pace, I decided to make Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls for a special treat. Popcorn balls are popcorn that is coated in a sugar mixture and formed into balls. For Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls, Lucky Charms marshmallows are mixed in with the popcorn. Lucky Charms Popcorn Balls are a delicious snack that the whole family will enjoy.
- 3 bags microwave popcorn
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup marshmallows
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Cook popcorn in microwave.
- Scoop popcorn into a large bowl, making sure to remove uncooked kernels.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, confectioners' sugar, marshmallows, butter, water and vanilla extract. Cook and stir until mixture reaches soft ball stage around 240F.
- Pour hot sugar mixture over popcorn.
- Quickly stir to coat the popcorn and stir in the marshmallows.
- Grease hands or popcorn baller. Quickly shape the popcorn mixture into balls before it cools.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.