Mini Pot of Gold Cocoa Krispie Treats are a fun kid friendly St. Patrick’s Day treat. Each cocoa krispie treat is shaped into a pot and filled with yellow M&M’s to make a pot of gold.
St. Patrick’s Day is almost here. My family has been celebrating by making fun crafts and food. One of the St. Patrick’s Day treats. we have been enjoying are my Mini Pot of Gold Cocoa Krispie Treats. The cocoa krispie treats are made in a mini muffin pan to form a pot. Then yellow M&M’s are added inside each pot to make a pot of gold. Mini Pot of Gold Cocoa Krispie Treats are a delicious St. Patrick’s Day treat that kids will love.
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
- Yellow M&M's
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until melted and combined. Cook for an additional two minutes while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal until blended and well coated.
- Press the cereal mixture into a greased mini muffin pan to form a bowl.
- Allow to cool and place yellow M&M's into each bowl.