Oreo Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for anyone who loves Oreo cookies and rice krispie treats. This delicious snack treat will be loved by both adults and kids.
My child had been asking to make rice krispie treats, but I wanted something different than the classic treats. I ended up finding Oreo cookies in our cupboard so I decided to make Oreo Rice Krispie Treats. They are just like classic rice krispie treats, but they have crushed Oreos mixed throughout. You just need to melt the butter on the stove like normal and stir in the marshmallows until melted. Cook for a couple more minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Then mix in the cereal and crushed Oreos until combined and well coated. Pour the cereal mixture into a greased pan and allow to cool. Once cool, cut the treats into squares and it’s ready to eat. If you love Oreo cookies and rice krispie treats, then you will definitely love Oreo Rice Krispie Treats.
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 24 Oreos, crushed
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until melted and combined. Cook for an additional two minutes while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal and crushed Oreos until blended and well coated.
- Press the cereal mixture into a greased 9X13 pan. Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.