Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes are the perfect chocolate lover’s dessert. Each chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting is stuffed with a chocolate brownie.
Chocolate desserts are the best type of dessert. But sometimes it is hard to choose between a chocolate cupcake or a brownie. Now you can enjoy both at the same time with my Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes. Each chocolate cupcake covered in chocolate frosting is stuffed with a chocolate brownie. Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers.
- 30 Pre-made brownie pieces
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1½ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 3½ cups confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 Tbs. milk
- 2 Tbs. refrigerated hot fudge sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, milk, vanilla extract and butter. Mix with an electric mixer mix for 2 minutes. Then hand stir in the coffee.
- Pour the batter into each cupcake liner until the bottoms are covered. Place a brownie piece into each cupcake liner and fill with batter until ⅔ full.
- Bake for 22 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pans for 5 minutes and then place cupcakes onto wire racks to cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a bowl, cream butter. Gradually beat in sugar mixture, milk and hot fudge sauce. Mix until fluffy.
- Spread or pipe frosting onto the cupcakes.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.