Meatball Stuffed Monkey Bread is a delicious appetizer, side dish or easy dinner. Each seasoned bread ball is stuffed with a meatball and served with marinara sauce.
Meatballs are delicious in everything. I especially enjoy them in subs. For a fun twist on a meatball sub, I made Meatball Stuffed Monkey Bread for my family. Each seasoned bread ball is stuffed with a meatball and marinara sauce is used for dipping.
Meatball Stuffed Monkey Bread is easy to make. First, you need to cut each biscuit into quarters. Then place a meatball into each biscuit piece and form into a ball. Toss the balls into the melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning mixture. Place the balls into a greased tube pan and bake in the oven until done. Then serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping. Meatball Stuffed Monkey Bread will be a hit with the family as a delicious appetizer, side dish or easy dinner.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 (16.3 oz) containers of refrigerated biscuits
- 64 frozen bite size meatballs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a tube or bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place a meatball and shredded mozzarella cheese inside each biscuit quarter. Form into balls and toss in the butter mixture. Arrange balls into the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.