The minion Banana Pudding Cups are the perfect movie night snack to enjoy while watching the Minions movie.
Guess which cute yellow guys are now available to watch on Blu-ray/DVD? Minions © 2015 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. Yay! My family has been wanting to watch the movie since it was released in theaters over the summer. But we haven’t dared to take our three year old to a movie yet. I knew as soon as the movie was released that I would be picking up a copy. In honor of Illumination Entertainment’s Minions movie, I decided to create minion Banana Pudding Cups to enjoy while watching the movie.
I headed to the store to buy the Minions movie and ingredients for my recipe. I ended up buying the Minions movie Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. The pack includes a Blu-ray disc, DVD and a digital HD copy.
After shopping, I started getting ready for our movie night. The minion Banana Pudding Cups are an easy no-bake dessert that is quick to make. They are also conveniently kept in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
To make the minion Banana Pudding Cups, you need to beat the cream cheese until fluffy and mix in the condensed milk and vanilla extract. In another bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding, banana pudding and milk for 5 minutes. Then mix the pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture and fold in half the whipped topping. Layer each cup with vanilla wafers, bananas, pudding mixture and whipped topping. Then layer again with wafers, bananas and the pudding mixture. To create the minion goggles, split cream filled chocolate cookies and place half the cookie with the cream side up on top of the cups. For the eyes, split mini cream filled chocolate cookies and place one cream side down in the middle of each cookie. The minion themed Banana Pudding Cups are decorated and ready to eat. The minion Banana Pudding Cups are the perfect movie night snack to enjoy while watching the Minions movie.
- 3.4 oz. package instant vanilla pudding
- 3.4 oz. package instant banana cream pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping
- ½ (12 oz.) package of mini vanilla wafers
- 6 bananas, sliced and brushed with lemon juice
- 16 cream filled chocolate cookies
- 4 mini cream filled chocolate cookies
- In a bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding, banana pudding and milk for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix in the prepared pudding and fold in ½ of the whipped topping.
- Line the bottom of each cup with vanilla wafers. Place banana slices over the wafers. Spread pudding mixture over bananas. Spread whipped topping over the pudding mixture. Then layer again with wafers, bananas and pudding mixture. Top each cup with one or two split chocolate cookies with cream side up. Place a split mini chocolate cookie cream side down in the middle of each chocolate cookie.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.