Strawberry Muffins are delicious for breakfast or as a snack. Each bite is filled with strawberries and the muffins are topped with turbinado sugar.
My family loves eating muffins anytime of the day. I am always making them different varieties. Since we are big strawberry eaters, we especially enjoy Strawberry Muffins. Each muffin bite is filled with strawberries and the muffins are topped with turbinado sugar. Strawberry Muffins are delicious for breakfast or as a snack.
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cup chopped strawberries
- Turbinado Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a measuring cup, add in milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and egg. Pour into flour mixture. Add in strawberries and mix until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full. Sprinkle turbinado sugar on top of muffins.
- Bake for 22 minutes, or until done.