Start your day with a delicious Breakfast Banana Split. This healthy breakfast or snack features three scoops of Greek yogurt in between banana halves and covered in toppings.
Banana splits aren’t just for dessert. You can start your day with a healthy Breakfast Banana Split. It is made up of three scoops of Greek yogurt between a banana sliced in half. The scoops are covered in chopped pineapple, mini chocolate chips and chopped strawberries. Breakfast Banana Split is a delicious breakfast or snack that is quick and easy to make.
- ¾ cup vanilla Greek yogurt, divided into three scoops
- 1 banana, cut in half
- 2 Tbs. chopped strawberries
- 2 Tbs. chopped pineapple
- ½ Tbs. mini chocolate chips
- In a dish, place three scoops of Greek yogurt. Place banana halves on each side of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle strawberries on top of one scoop.
- Sprinkle pineapples on top of another scoop.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of another scoop.