Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Eggs will be everyone’s favorite Easter treat.
One of the most popular Easter treats are chocolate peanut butter eggs. Unfortunately due to dietary restrictions, some people can’t eat the store bought peanut butter eggs. But you can easily make them yourself at home. Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Eggs are just as delicious and no one will be able to tell that they are dairy-free.
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Coat inside of egg molds with melted chocolate and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and confectioners' sugar.
- Press peanut butter mixture into each egg mold until mostly filled. Spread chocolate on top of peanut butter until covered and egg mold is filled.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.