Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods are a great party snack and can be customized to fit the party theme.
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods are a delicious treat that everyone enjoys. They are great for parties and can be customized to fit any party theme. I recently made them for our Sofia the First party. I decorated the pretzel rods with white chocolate and purple sanding sugar. The Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods matched the party perfectly and symbolized princess wands.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or candy wafers
- Purple sanding sugar
- 20 Pretzel Rods
- In a bowl, microwave white chocolate in 20 second intervals, until melted and smooth when stirred.
- Using a spatula, spread melted white chocolate onto pretzel rod, covering ⅔ of its length.
- Over a plate or a piece of waxed paper, sprinkle sanding sugar onto the white chocolate covered pretzel rod before it hardens.
- Repeat process on the remaining pretzel rods.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.