My name is Allie and I am a homeschooling, stay at home mom. I enjoy blogging about recipes and family-friendly content. In 2012, I started blogging and I can’t imagine life without it now. I always have an endless supply of ideas to blog about and I enjoy helping out moms who need to make life around the house a little bit more interesting.
In addition to what I do, I have the most amazing children that complete my world. You may be surprised to learn that I am one of those moms who believes in full term breastfeeding, child led weaning, baby wearing, extended rear-facing, co-sleeping and positive parenting. I also enjoy spending time in the kitchen and unveiling delicious new recipes. I started this blog as a mom and it’s for moms that want some entertainment in their spare time.
If you love to try out new recipes and read family-friendly content, then this blog is for you! Once you visit my blog, I assure you that you will enjoy it since it all applies to moms like me. You can stay up-to-date with my latest posts by subscribing to my email newsletter. If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to send me a message.
I hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon!
30 Random Facts About Me:
- I live in Pennsylvania.
- I met my husband when I was 17.
- I graduated early from high school to start college.
- I do not like writing, but I enjoy blogging.
- I am a happy, optimist person with a side of sarcasm.
- I prefer deep conversations to small talk.
- I am a freethinker.
- I am partially a germaphobe.
- I am a night person.
- I can be easily motivated with food.
- I am a couponing dropout.
- I like when things are right to the point.
- I don’t like leaving something half completed.
- I am a children’s book hoarder.
- I research everything.
- I am not a fan of Starbucks.
- I prefer using laptops over tablets.
- I have never owned an iPhone.
- I am an animal lover.
- I can be stubborn.
- I like to make food from scratch.
- I prefer snow to hot weather.
- I can say things the wrong way.
- My children have way more clothes than I do.
- I never wear makeup.
- I am usually blogging in yoga pants or pajama bottoms.
- I am barefoot unless I have to go somewhere.
- I have a large dog, bearded dragon and snake that are very spoiled.
- I enjoy traveling and visiting new places.
- I love my life and I wouldn’t change anything.