Are you looking for a creepy dessert for Halloween or to enjoy while watching a zombie show? Zombie Dirt Cake Cups would be the perfect no bake dessert for it.
While I was shopping last week, I came across some neat Halloween edible decorations. I found little tombstones with bones, which I used to make my Graveyard Dirt Cake Cups. I also found zombie gummy lollipops by the baking and candy aisles. I thought the zombie hand lollipops would look great coming out of a dirt cake. If you haven’t heard of dirt cake, it is a pudding mixture layered with crushed cookies served in a large bowl. I usually serve it in little cups for individual servings and it also makes it easy to carry around at a party. These Zombie Dirt Cake Cups are a quick, no bake dessert that are perfect for a Halloween party or as a fun treat for kids.
- 2 (3.9 oz) packages of instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 3½ cups milk
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 lb. 3 oz. family sized box of chocolate cream-filled cookies
- Edible gummy zombie hands
- In a bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes until soft set. Stir in the Cool Whip.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese. Mix in the pudding mixture.
- Chop cookies finely in a blender or food processor until they resemble dirt.
- In serving cups, layer cookie crumbs and pudding mixture.
- Store in refrigerator. Decorate with zombie hands when ready to serve.