Everyone will enjoy eating Pancake Bites for breakfast. Kids will especially like being able to dip each mini pancake into their favorite syrup or sauce.
My family loves eating pancakes. But sometimes I don’t want to stand by the stove and wait to flip each one. On those mornings, I like to make Pancake Bites for breakfast. They are bite size pancakes baked in a mini muffin pan. Everyone will enjoy eating Pancake Bites and kids will especially have fun dipping each one into syrup or their favorite sauce.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbs. white sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease mini muffin pans.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, vanilla extract and milk. Pour the mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup ⅔ full.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until done.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.