Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes will be enjoyed by any chocolate peanut butter lover. Each chocolate brownie cupcake is stuffed with a peanut butter cup and topped with peanut butter frosting.
Peanut butter and chocolate is one of the best flavor combinations. It is especially delicious in desserts and chocolate candy. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, then you will enjoy my Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes. If you don’t know what a brownie cupcake is, they are chocolate brownies baked in cupcake liners and topped with frosting. Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes are stuffed with a peanut butter cup and topped with peanut butter frosting for the ultimate chocolate peanut butter dessert.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 snack-size peanut butter cups
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbs. milk, or until desired
- 5 snack-size peanut butter cups, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place liners into a cupcake pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended.
- Fill each liner ¾ full with a peanut butter cup in the middle of the batter.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until done. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then remove from pan.
- In a bowl, beat together butter and peanut butter.
- Gradually mix in confectioners' sugar and the milk as needed.
- Beat frosting for 5 minutes.
- Pipe the peanut butter frosting on top of each cooled brownie cupcake.
- Place a peanut butter cup half on top of each frosted brownie cupcake.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.