Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites will be a family favorite breakfast. Kids will especially love being able to dip each mini pancake into their favorite syrup.
My family loves eating pancakes for breakfast. But sometimes I don’t want to stand over the stove and wait to flip each one. On those mornings, I like to make Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites. They are bite size pancakes filled with mini chocolate chips that are baked in a mini muffin pan. Everyone will enjoy eating Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites and kids will especially have fun dipping each one into syrup.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbs. white sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease mini muffin pans.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the mini chocolate chips.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, vanilla extract and milk. Pour the mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup ⅔ full.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until done.