Reese’s Pieces Muddy Buddies are a delicious kid friendly snack or dessert treat.
When my family wants a quick sweet treat, we make Muddy Buddies together. It’s very easy to make and children can even make it themselves with a little help. Reese’s Pieces Muddy Buddies are rice cereal squares covered in melted chocolate and peanut butter. Then the coated squares are tossed in powdered sugar and mixed with Reese’s Pieces. The whole family will love eating Reese’s Pieces Muddy Buddies.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups rice cereal squares
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- In a large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for 1 minute. Stir mixture until smooth (microwave longer if needed). Stir in the vanilla extract. Add cereal and mix until coated. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon cereal mixture into a large plastic bag. Add powdered sugar and shake the sealed bag until coated. Mix in Reese's Pieces.