No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecakes are an easy and delicious dessert that’s great for St. Patrick’s Day.
Chocolate and mint is one of my favorite flavor combinations. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, Andes mints, chocolate peppermints, etc. Since St. Patrick’s Day is coming up, I wanted to make a green mint chocolate dessert. I decided to make No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecakes. I know it’s a long name, but it describes everything about it. It’s no bake, mini and mint Oreo cheesecake.
No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecake is an easy no bake dessert that kids can even help make. To start, you need the crust and this cheesecake has the best crust ever: a whole Oreo cookie! You just need to place an Oreo cookie into the bottom of twelve muffin cup liners. Then you need to make the cheesecake part by beating together the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Fold in the whipped topping, six crushed Oreos, mint extract and green food coloring into the cream cheese mixture. Then scoop the mint Oreo cheesecake on top of the Oreos in the muffin cup liners, and top each mini cheesecake with the remaining six crushed Oreos. If you want to eat it soon, then just place the cheesecakes in the freezer for an hour. Or you can eat it later or the next day by just keeping them in the fridge. No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecakes are an easy and delicious dessert that’s great for St. Patrick’s Day.
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 oz. container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Oreo cookies, crushed
- ¼ tsp mint extract
- Green food coloring
- 6 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Place an Oreo cookie in each of the 12 muffin cup liners.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Fold in whipped topping, 6 crushed Oreo cookies and mint extract. Add in food coloring until desired green color is reached.
- Scoop cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreos in the muffin cup liners.
- Top each mini cheesecake with 6 crushed Oreos.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour, or refrigerate for a few hours.
For more St. Patrick’s Day and Irish ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Irish Dublin Coddle Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Green Shamrock Gummy Candy by This Mama Loves
- Enjoy a Simple Irish Meal featuring Shepherd’s Pie by Day by Day in Our World
- Irish Skeleton Key Necklace by The Socialite’s Closet
- Mint Shower Scrub Bridal Party Favor by A Bride on a Budget
- Skinny Shamrock Shake by Jen Around the World
- Shamrock Smoothie Creation by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Mint Chocolate Fluff by Mom on the Side
- Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes by Kids Fun Reviewed
- St. Patrick’s Day Wreath – Dollar Store DIY by MommaDJane
- Lucky Rustic Wall Hanging: A Paint Stick Craft by Food Fun Family
- Green Tea & Peppermint Sea Salt Foot Scrub by Sincerely Mindy
- Matcha Pear Green Smoothie by Upstate Ramblings
- Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes by How Was Your Day?
- DIY Shamrock Tree by Simply Southern Mom
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Brownies by Mom Does it All
- Mini Banofee Pie by Beyond Mommying
- Green Smoothies for St. Patrick’s Day by Family Focus Blog
- Leprechaun Bark by sweet lil you
- Good Luck Vintage Cab Ring by Style on Main
- Send Them Out the Door Ready for a Good Day by Beautiful Touches
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.