If you love Butterfingers and rice krispie treats, then you will definitely love Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats.
My daughter loves rice krispie treats like all children do. She had been asking me to make some, but I wanted something different than the classic treats. Since I had a bag of fun size Butterfingers laying around, I decided to make Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats. They are just like classic rice krispie treats, but they have chopped up Butterfingers mixed throughout. You melt the butter on the stove like normal and stir in the marshmallows until melted. Cook for a couple more minutes and remove the pan from the heat. The mix in the cereal and chopped Butterfingers until combined and well coated. Pour the cereal mixture into a greased pan and allow to cool. Once cool, cut the treats into squares and it’s ready to eat. If you love Butterfingers and rice krispie treats, then you will definitely love Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats.
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup chopped Butterfingers (8 fun size bars)
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until melted and combined. Cook for an additional two minutes while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal and chopped Butterfingers until blended and well coated.
- Press the cereal mixture into a greased 9X13 pan. Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.