Carrot Patch Brownie Bowls are delicious chocolate desserts that are great for Easter, spring or a garden themed party.
Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner. To celebrate both, I decided to turn Carrot Patch Dirt Cake Cups into Carrot Patch Brownie Bowls. I used my bake-a-bowl pan to make the chocolate brownie bowls. After cooled, I filled each bowl with chocolate pudding and sprinkled crushed Oreos crumbs on top for the “dirt”. I used orange M&M’s pressed into the “dirt” with a dab of green icing on top for the carrots. Then I used a marshmallow bunny for decoration. The Carrot Patch Brownie Bowls are a great dessert for Easter, spring or a garden themed party.
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3.4 oz box of chocolate fudge pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 6 Tbs. crushed Oreo crumbs
- Orange M&M's
- Green Icing
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a Bake a Bowl Pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended.
- Fill each bowl to the fill line with the brownie batter and put the pan lid on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Make pudding according to directions using milk.
- Spoon prepared pudding into cooled brownie bowls.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreo crumbs over pudding and press in orange M&M's. Pipe a dab of green icing on top of each orange M&M.
For more fun Pinterest Remakes projects, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make Homemade Febreze for Spring Freshness by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Spring Rolls with Black Bean Noodles by Upstate Ramblings
- Easter Oreo Fudge Recipe by Mom Always Finds Out
- Bacon Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze by Day by Day in Our World
- Beef Enchilada Casserole by Just 2 Sisters
- DIY Lavender Hand Soap by Home and Garden Cafe
- Homemade Strawberry Vinegar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Bowl by Sincerely Mindy
- Easter Eggs Coloring Page Free Printable by Baby Loving Mama
- Simple Italian Pot Roast by The Guavalicious Life
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.