Cookie Butter Eggs are a delicious treat that is perfect for Easter. This cookie butter stuffed chocolate egg will be the new favorite candy treat.
Chocolate eggs are a must-have treat for Easter. Of course, everyone enjoys peanut butter eggs. But after eating them all month long, I was starting to get tired of them. I already made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs last week. I wanted something a little different so I decided to make Cookie Butter Eggs. They are just like Peanut Butter Eggs but they are stuffed with cookie butter instead. Cookie butter tastes amazing on anything, but covered in chocolate it’s even better. Cookie Butter Eggs are a delicious chocolate covered treat that is perfect for Easter.
- ½ cup cookie butter
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. milk
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together cookie butter, confectioners' sugar, butter and milk.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Coat inside of egg molds with melted chocolate. Place the molds in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Press cookie butter mixture into each egg mold until mostly filled. Spread melted chocolate on top of cookie butter mixture until covered and egg mold is filled. Place in freezer for 5 minutes. Remove eggs from mold.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
These look so easy and so yummy! Have you tried Trader Joe’s cookie butter…..it’s a MUST! 🙂
I love Trader Joes’s cookie butter! Unfortunately, the closest store is two hours away. But whenever we are traveling and passing by a store, I always stock up on their cookie butter 🙂
These look delicious…and so easy to make!
Danita Carr says
Yum! These sound awesome! And easy to make too! Thanks for sharing!
Helen Fern says
You make it look so easy!
I’ve never heard of cookie butter before, I must find this stuff 🙂
It’s awesome! Trader Joe’s has great cookie butter. But if you don’t have one near you, you can get Biscoff cookie butter by the peanut butter in most grocery stores.
My kids love cookie butter. Like you, I’m over an hour away from Trader Joe’s, and I can’t find any other kind near me. Have you tried the one swirled with chocolate? It’s heavenly! Thanks for sharing this recipe; I’ll be sure to give it a try if I have any cookie butter left! Lol! 🙂
The chocolate swirl is amazing too! My daughter really liked the Cookies & Creme cookie butter too.
Sandy Sandmeyer says
How interesting your cookie butter eggs sound!