Oreo cookie lovers won’t be able to stop eating Oreo Muddy Muddies. This sweet snack is covered in white chocolate and coated with crushed Oreo cookie crumbs.
Muddy Buddies aka Puppy Chow are a delicious sweet treat. The traditional version is made of Chex rice cereal covered in melted chocolate and peanut butter, and then coated in powdered sugar. I like to make different versions by using other ingredients like in my Butterfinger Muddy Buddies which are coated in crushed Butterfingers. Another version my family enjoys are my Oreo Muddy Buddies. The rice cereal is covered in melted white chocolate and crushed Oreo cookies. Anyone who loves Oreo’s won’t be able to stop eating Oreo Muddy Buddies.
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 6 cups rice cereal squares
- 1½ cups crushed Oreo crumbs
- 8 Oreos, broken into pieces
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions. Pour melted white chocolate over cereal and mix until coated. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon cereal mixture into a large plastic bag. Add Oreo crumbs and shake the sealed bag until coated. Add in the broken Oreo pieces.