No Bake Eclair Icebox Cake is an easy dessert that everyone will enjoy. It features layers of French vanilla pudding and graham crackers with chocolate ganache on top.
No bake desserts are some of the best desserts. One of my favorites is No Bake Eclair Icebox Cake. It features layers of French vanilla pudding and graham crackers with chocolate ganache on top. The dessert is refrigerated overnight which makes the graham crackers soft and allows the flavors to blend. No Bake Eclair Icebox Cake is an easy dessert that everyone will enjoy.
- 14.4 oz box of graham crackers
- 2 (3 oz.) packages of french vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Mix in the whipped topping.
- Line graham crackers on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread half the pudding mixture on top of the graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Spread the remaining pudding on top. Then top with another layer of graham crackers.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream to a boil. Remove from heat. Add in the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the chocolate ganache onto the dessert. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.