Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls are a chocolate lover’s dream. What’s better than brownies filled with chocolate pudding!
For my daughter’s birthday, we decided to have a farm themed party. Besides all the farm decorations, I also wanted the desserts to fit the theme. One of the desserts I made was Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes. The cupcakes were the “dirt” and then were topped with “grass” icing plus tractor picks on top. I also created Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls that were mud puddles with pigs in them. I used a bake-a-bowl pan to make the brownie bowls and then filled them with chocolate pudding. I made the pigs out of a pig shaped candy mold and pink melting wafers. I put the pigs on top of each “mud puddle”. The Chocolate Pudding Brownie Bowls were adorable and everyone loved them!
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Small box of chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a Bake a Bowl Pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in chocolate chips.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended.
- Fill each bowl to the fill line with the brownie batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Make pudding according to directions using milk.
- Spoon prepared pudding into cooled brownie bowls.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
These are adorable…and look delicious!
Bobbi - 3GLOL says
These look great and I love how you used them with the lil piggies. How cute!!
New follower 😉
Thanks for sharin! Pinning it!
Look so yummy! The little piggies are just darling. My little one would love it!! Thanks for sharing. Any kid would love this (any adult would too!)
These are the cutest! My kids would flip! I think I’ll just use my mini-tart pan. Pinning!
Debbie@Simple Joys of Home says
These look delicious!
These look AMAZING! Saving this recipe for sure!
Diane (@SimpleLivingEat) says
These brownie bowls look like they have a great texture. Pinned.
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe!
Pinning your post!
These are so cute!
Tami F. says
Love the cute AKA, thanks for sharing this recipe.