Snickers Football Field Brownies combine the greatness of Snickers candy bars and brownies. They are decorated to look like a football field with Snickers mini footballs.
It’s football season and the big game every football fan is waiting for is just a few weeks away. I grew up watching football and, of course, the big game was a huge deal in our household. We always ordered lots of food to pig out on during the game. But one thing we couldn’t order for delivery was dessert. I had the opportunity to team up with #BigGameTreats and #CollectiveBias to bring you an awesome manly dessert to serve at your football party: SNICKERS Football Field Brownies!
While I was shopping at Walmart, I stopped by their candy aisle. I picked up a large bag of SNICKERS® Minis for my recipe and a bag of Wild Berry Skittles® to snack on.
SNICKERS Football Field Brownies are the ultimate football watching dessert. They can be easily picked up and eaten with just your hands. On top of that, everybody loves SNICKERS candy bars and chocolate brownies. The brownies can also be decorated to fit any occasion. For general purposes, they can be topped with chopped up SNICKERS pieces. Or to fit a football themed party, they can be made to look like a football field. The brownies can be covered in green icing for the “grass” and be piped with white lines for the “yard lines”. Then topped with a SNICKERS mini with piped “football laces”. The men will especially love the SNICKERS Football Field Brownies and they will be a hit dessert at any party.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped Snickers pieces
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Green icing
- White icing
- Snickers minis
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add in Snickers pieces. Set aside.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done. Allow to cool.
- Spread green icing onto brownies and draw lines on top with white icing.
- Use white icing to draw laces on the Snickers minis and place the decorated Snicker footballs on top of the iced brownies.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Cathy Jarolin says
These foot ball snickers Brownies are so clever. I am making these for sure. Thankyou so much for sharing!!
Kim @ The Baking ChocolaTess says
Snickers and Brownies together complete me! 🙂 They all look delicious! Visiting from A Little Bird Told Me Party. 🙂
these sound so tasty and love how they are decorated about sports
So cool. I like the football field. and a brownie from scratch I will have to write it down.
These are fabulous and featuring when my link party opens up tonight.
Baking In Pyjamas says
I love snickers, these look divine.