Rainbow Fruit Pizza has a sugar cookie crust covered with a cream cheese spread and topped with fruit. It is the perfect dessert to bring along to picnics.
My family loves eating fruit, but sometimes I buy too much. Then I have to find ways to use it up before it goes bad. One of the ways I use fruit is to make one of my favorite dessert recipes, Fruit Pizza. Since I had so many different colors of fruit, I decided to make it into a Rainbow Fruit Pizza.
Rainbow Fruit Pizza has a sugar cookie crust covered with a cream cheese spread and topped with fruit (strawberries, clementines, pineapple, grapes, blueberries and blackberries). It’s a delicious and beautiful dessert that is perfect for picnics and barbecues.
- 18 oz. package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a pizza baking pan.
- Cut cookie dough into slices and place in the baking pan. Flatten and press together the cookie dough slices to cover the bottom of the pan. Bake for 12 minutes or until done. Allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar and vanilla extract. Spread onto cooled sugar cookie crust.
- Wash and slice the fruit. Arrange the fruit on top of the pizza.