M&M’s Smores Brownies are the perfect summer dessert. They have a graham cracker crust and are topped with toasted marshmallows, graham crackers and M&M’s.
It’s finally starting to feel like it’s summer. I’ve been looking forward to going on vacation, having picnics and enjoying delicious summertime foods. One of my favorite summer treats are smores. But unfortunately, we do not own a fire pit so I have to be creative in how we enjoy them. Of course, smores are great on their own, but they are even better in my M&M’s Smores Brownies recipe.
I went to Walmart to purchase my brownie ingredients. I decided to stock up on M&M’s® by purchasing a 42 oz. party size bag.
While I was shopping, I bought some yummy snacks for summer. If you download the Blippar app on your Apple or Android device, you will be able to scan your packages and receive exclusive content.
I purchased M&M’s® Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches 6-pack and SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bars 6-pack to enjoy when we are spending time outside.
I also purchased Life Savers® Hard Candy for their refreshing fruit flavors. They are also nice to have for when unexpected guests are stopping by during the summer months.
Of course, I couldn’t leave my dog out. I also bought her Pedigree Dentastix® Beef Flavor for a special treat.
Besides looking delicious my M&M’s Smores Brownies also taste great. These M&M’s brownies have a graham cracker crust and are topped with toasted mini marshmallows, graham cracker pieces and M&M’s. If you are looking for a great summertime dessert or are craving smores, then you need to make my M&M’s Smores Brownies.
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 2 Tbs. white sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup M&M's®
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 sheets graham crackers, broken into pieces
- ⅓ cup M&M's®
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of the baking pan. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the melted butter saucepan, mix in white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk in flour mixture until blended. Spread batter on top of the graham cracker crust in the baking pan. Sprinkle M&M's® on top of batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done. Remove from oven.
- Turn on oven's broiler.
- Top cooked brownies with mini marshmallows, graham cracker pieces and M&M's®.
- Broil for 1 minute until marshmallows are toasted.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Jerusha (@TheDisneyChef) says
What a fabulous idea! I love M&M’s so this is right up my alley. And adorable puppy, by the way. Hope he enjoys his treat. 🙂
OH these look sinfully delicious!
Yum! Thank you for sharing with us at Brag About It! These would be so perfect for all the summer gatherings! I’m pinning!
those look really good!
Catherine Holt says
Wow, what can I say but wow!! These look amazingly delicious. Bring it on!
Brandi @ penguinsinpink.com says
Those look good! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned to the Bloggers Brags Broad.
Seri Roth says
This recipe looks too good to be true! My goodness! I cannot wait to make these. I LOVE your blog.
i know my kids would love those brownies! Wows!
Miz Helen says
We will just love your M&M’s Smores Brownies!