Garlic Monkey Bread is a savory twist on monkey bread. This delicious pull apart bread is coated with garlic, butter and Italian seasoning.
My family loves garlic bread. It is a must when we eat spaghetti or any other pasta dish. I usually keep frozen garlic bread in the freezer, but that started getting boring. I wanted to make something different so I started browsing Pinterest. I came across a pin of a scratch-made pull apart garlic bread made in a loaf pan. The picture looked delicious, but I did not want to make bread from scratch. The bread reminded me of monkey bread which gave me an idea. Monkey bread is usually made to be a sweet dessert, but it could easily be made into garlic bread. You just need to tear the refrigerated biscuits apart and roll the pieces into balls. Toss the balls into a mixture of butter, garlic and Italian seasoning. Then arrange the balls in a pan and bake it in the oven. It’s so simple to make and it’s even fun to eat. Garlic Monkey Bread is an easy and delicious way to enjoy garlic bread.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 (16.3 oz) containers of refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a tube or bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Tear apart each biscuit into quarters and roll into balls. Toss balls into the butter mixture.
- Arrange balls into the pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
For more Pinterest remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Berry Sipper Mocktail by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Starbucks Cup Gift Card Holder by Homemaking Hacks
- Ice Lanterns by Upstate Ramblings
- Lip Scrub by Mom Always Finds Out
- The Best Homemade Vanilla Extract by How Was Your Day?
- The Best Crockpot Chili Recipe by Food Fun Family
- Vintage Cheddar and Gruyere Mac and Cheese with Polish Kielbasa by A Day in Motherhood
- Flourless Brownies with Craisins and Pistachios by Day by Day in Our World
- DIY Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Tiger Nut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies by Home and Garden Cafe
- Bang Bang Chicken by Jennifer Sikora
- Frozen Banana Yogurt Peanut Dog Treats by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oatmeal by Sincerely Mindy
- Homemade Vanilla Orange Mint Sugar Scrub by Baby Loving Mama
- Valentine’s Day Strawberries by Sizzling Eats
- All Natural 2 Ingredient Lip Gloss by The Socialite’s Closet
- Pantry Tomato Pasta by The Guavalicious Life
- How to Make Strawberry Pecan Bread by Mommy Snippets
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Nicole B says
Monkey Bread is usually the sweet and sticky bread – I love your savory garlic twist on it!
Ellen Christian (@ellenblogs) says
Yum! I love garlic bread. Definitely need to try it this way.
Comfort food at it’s best!! Bring on the movie and the hands to pull it apart! YUM!!
Dawn Lopez says
The next time I make pasta I’m going to be serving your Garlic Monkey Bread with it. I bet my family will love it! We always have some type of garlic bread with our pasta dinners but this would be so much fun to serve and eat.
Morgan @ Managing Mommyhood says
Yum! I make something similar in smaller single serve sizes and it’s always a hit!
I love this idea! How garlicky did it turn out?
I think it’s just the right amount. You can taste the garlic, but it’s not overwhelming.
Yum! I love monkey bread and garlic bread so this is perfect! I’ll have to give this a try!
Monkey bread is one of my kid’s favorite, and it is so easy to make.
Michele Brosius says
You had me at garlic! I bet this would be a great appetizer dipped in sauce. Yum!
This looks delicious! Something my family would absolutely love! Thanks for sharing!
Stacey Gannett (This Momma's Ramblings) says
I absolutely love any kind of garlic bread and this looks so amazing and fun!
Next time we have Italian I’m making this! Thanks.