Baked Mint Chocolate Chip Doughnuts are great anytime of day. They have a delicious mint flavor with chocolate chips in every bite and a chocolate glaze.
I love the flavor combination of mint and chocolate. I wanted to enjoy it in a new way than just eating ice cream or chocolate mints. Since I have been craving doughnuts, I decided to make Baked Mint Chocolate Chip Doughnuts. I bought a donut pan a few months ago and I have been having so much fun with it. My family can enjoy doughnuts whenever we want now. We also don’t feel that guilty eating them since they are baked instead of being fried like store bought doughnuts. Baked Mint Chocolate Chip Doughnuts have a delicious mint flavor with chocolate chips in every bite. To add to the chocolate goodness, they are topped with a chocolate glaze. These Mint Chocolate Chip Doughnuts are great anytime of day as breakfast, a snack, dessert or green themed treat for St. Patrick’s Day.
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. mint extract
- Green food coloring
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 2 tsp. light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease a doughnut pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, mini chocolate chips, baking powder and salt. Add in the milk, eggs, butter, mint extract and green food coloring. Mix until just combined. Fill each doughnut cavity until ⅔ full.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until done.
- Put the chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Place back in microwave for 20 seconds or until mixture is melted.
- Dip the top of each doughnut into the chocolate glaze.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe. Pinned and Yummed.
GiGi Eats Celebrities says
These look insanely amazing!!!!!!! OUT OF THIS WORLD!
I love the combination of chocolate and mint so these certainly look delicious to me.
Martin @ The Why Chef says
How good do they look?!? Might need to rethink the diet until next week!!
April R - Uncookie Cutter says
These look absolutely amazing! My son loves, loves, loves mint chocolate chip. I think his 6 year old heart would go crazy over these donuts!
Miz Helen says
Your Doughnuts look amazing!
DearCreatives (@DearCreatives) says
Yum! I love that this is baked. Pinned & shared.
Oh, yes! Can’t wait to try your recipe! I have no doubt my kids will love them, me too! Pinned and tweeted 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
I want!!! Those look amazing!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Patricia McDermott says
Tastes just like the ‘green’ ? cream we so loved as children! So easy to make! Will admit first time around i forgot the melted butter in the batter but no one noticed. Thanks so much!