Pizza Monkey Bread is a delicious appetizer, side dish or easy dinner. Each bread ball is stuffed with mozzarella and pepperoni, and served with pizza sauce.
Pizza is always a family favorite, especially for moms on busy weekdays. Instead of waiting for a pizza to get delivered or picking one up, you can change up your normal pizza routine with Pizza Monkey Bread. Each seasoned bread ball is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, and pizza sauce is used for dipping. It has all the great flavors of traditional pizza but it’s served in a new fun way.
Pizza Monkey Bread is easy to make. First, you need to cut each biscuit into quarters and cube the mozzarella cheese. Then place a cube of cheese and pepperoni slice into each biscuit piece, and form into a ball. Toss the balls into the melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning mixture. Place the balls into a greased tube pan and bake in the oven until done. Then serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping. Pizza Monkey Bread will be a hit with the family as a delicious appetizer, side dish or easy dinner.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 (16.3 oz) containers of refrigerated biscuits
- 64 pepperoni slices
- 16 oz. block of mozzarella cheese, cut into 64 cubes
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a tube or bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place a slice of pepperoni and cube of mozzarella cheese inside each biscuit quarter. Form into balls and toss in the butter mixture. Arrange balls into the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
oh wow, this looks so darn good. I must try this. Thanks.
Julie Christiansen says
This looks amazing. I’m a big fan of pull apart breads and I can’t wait to try it! Pinned!
Melissa Ruddy says
My college roommate use to make a sweet version of monkey bread which I long for. Love to try this savory option.
Sylvia Zajis says
This recipe is very easy to make with most of the ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator already… This would be a great week nights dinner but I will definitely try it as a snack food for football season and as an easy finger food for kids birthday parties! Thank you so much for sharing!