Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are the ultimate cookie. It combines one of the most popular kinds of candy and cookies into one delicious cookie.
Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. But you can make them even better by adding a surprise inside… a peanut butter cup! You can’t beat enjoying one of the best candies and cookies at the same time. A peanut butter cup is stuffed inside each chocolate chip cookie to make the ultimate cookie dessert. My Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies will be loved by anyone who enjoys chocolate chip cookies and Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- 1½ cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 24 mini or snack size peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour mixture and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, place a scoop of cookie dough in your hand and place a mini peanut butter cup on top. Place another scoop of cookie dough on top and form together. Place stuffed cookies onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until done.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Intrepid bebe says
Oh gosh these look dangerous!
Roseann Hampton says
These look delicious! Pinning to make for my son!
OMG – who can go wrong with these yummy looking cookies. I’m getting a sugar attack right now. Thanks for the post! Hugs…
Miz Helen says
What a special treat that I would really enjoy, I am pinning this one!
Oh my! You can’t improve much on a chocolate chip cookie except by adding a peanut butter cup! Featuring when my party opens up tonight.
Thank you 🙂