Mini Bird Nest Cocoa Krispie Treats are a fun kid friendly treat that is perfect for Spring. Each cocoa krispie treat is shaped into a nest and filled with candy eggs to make a bird nest.
Spring is here! My family has been celebrating by making fun crafts and food. One of the Springtime treats, we have been enjoying are my Mini Bird Nest Cocoa Krispie Treats. The cocoa krispie treats are made in a mini muffin pan to form a nest. Then candy eggs are added inside each nest to make bird nests. Mini Bird Nest Cocoa Krispie Treats are a delicious Spring treat that kids will love.
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
- 48 chocolate candy eggs
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until melted and combined. Cook for an additional two minutes while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal until blended and well coated.
- Press the cereal mixture into a greased mini muffin pan to form nests.
- Allow to cool and place a chocolate candy egg into each nest.