Mini Rice Krispie Treats are a bite-sized snack treat that whole family will enjoy.
My family loves rice krispie treats and I’m frequently asked to make them. I wanted a way for my child to eat the treats easily without having to cut them. I decided to make a bite-sized, easy to grab version. Mini Rice Krispie Treats are just as delicious as traditional treats, but they are formed in a mini muffin pan. You just need to melt the butter on the stove like normal and stir in the marshmallows until melted. Cook for a couple more minutes and remove the pan from the heat. Then mix in the cereal until combined and well coated. Spoon the cereal mixture into the mini muffin pan cups and allow to cool. Once cool, they are ready to grab and eat. Mini Rice Krispie Treats are a delicious snack treat that the whole family will enjoy.
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until melted and combined. Cook for an additional two minutes while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal until blended and well coated.
- Press the cereal mixture into the cups of a greased mini muffin pan.