Strawberry Waffles are a delicious breakfast especially for strawberry lovers.
Waffles are one of my favorite breakfast options. Occasionally, I even eat them for lunch or as a snack. To make homemade Strawberry Waffles, you need a waffle maker. I like to use my 5-in-1 Griddler with waffle inserts. Then you just need to make the batter, fill the waffle plates and let it cook. Strawberry Waffles are a delicious breakfast that can be topped with anything you want: whipped cream, strawberry syrup or maple syrup.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. white sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1¾ cups milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk in milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and beaten egg yolks until smooth.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites and strawberries into the batter.
- Preheat waffle iron. Coat with non-stick spray.
- Pour batter onto the hot iron. Cook until golden brown.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Miz Helen says
Your Strawberry Waffles look delicious!
Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
These look so yummy and perfect for Spring! Pinned!
Great recipe! Thanks, we loved it: waffles came out light and fluffy!!!
Great recipe—the waffles turned out perfectly!
These were delicious. Very fluffy! We served with strawberries tossed with cinnamon sugar on top.
I made these for my birthday breakfast :). They were delicious! Only sub was melted butter vs oil….it was a splurge day, what can I say? 🙂