Blackberry Pancakes combine fresh blackberries and pancakes into a great breakfast.
Pancakes are always a family favorite for breakfast. There are so many different kinds you can make to suit everyone’s tastes. When blackberries are in season, we enjoy eating Blackberry Pancakes. I love adding fresh fruit to pancakes. Blackberry Pancakes are sure to please everyone for breakfast.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbs. white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup chopped blackberries
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, vanilla extract and milk. Pour mixture into the flour mixture and add in blackberries. Whisk until combined.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Coat with non-stick spray or melted butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet or griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on top. Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown.