Blackberry Pancakes combine fresh blackberries and pancakes into a great breakfast.
Pancakes are always a family favorite for breakfast. There are so many different kinds you can make to suit everyone’s tastes. When blackberries are in season, we enjoy eating Blackberry Pancakes. I love adding fresh fruit to pancakes. Blackberry Pancakes are sure to please everyone for breakfast.
Author: Sugar, Spice and Family Life
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbs. white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup chopped blackberries
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, vanilla extract and milk. Pour mixture into the flour mixture and add in blackberries. Whisk until combined.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Coat with non-stick spray or melted butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet or griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on top. Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Kelly@ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats says
These look like the perfect pancake breakfast!! Pinned! Now I just need to get me some blackberries so I can make these 🙂
These looks delicious! We love pancakes.
Amy (Savory Moments) says
We love pancakes and we love blackberries — so together looks perfect!
I love blackberry pancakes!
Linda on Poinsettia Drive says
You are awesome…pancakes are not one of my favorites but I want these. I think I’ll go fix breakfast.
Miz Helen says
Your post is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week and it will be pinned to our Features Board. Thanks so much for sharing with us and enjoy your new Red Plate!
Thank you 🙂
Jo Beth DeLoach says
Delicious! Love the addition of vanilla.
Loved the recipe!!
Laura Fortuno says