Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burgers will be loved by anyone who likes spicy food or jalapeno poppers.
We enjoy eating jalapeno poppers with burgers. But making jalapeno poppers can be time consuming. I decided to create a Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burgers for those nights when I want a quicker option. I used a stuffed burger press to help form and stuff the burger.
The Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burgers can be topped with anything you enjoy. I like to make our burgers with chipotle mayo and roasted jalapeno peppers halves for a spicier version.
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & chopped
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Salt & pepper
- Toppings of choice
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, Mexican cheese, bacon, and jalapenos.
- Form a ¼ lb. ground beef patty.
- Add a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture in the center of the patty.
- Form another ¼ lb. ground beef patty.
- Place the patty on top of the burger with stuffing and press to seal the edges.
- Add salt and pepper to the stuffed burger patty.
- Repeat for the next three burgers.
- Grill burgers for 15 minutes on medium heat. Flipping once half way through.
- Add toppings of choice to burgers