Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs are a delicious twist on peanut butter eggs. These chocolate covered eggless cookie dough candy will be a hit on Easter.
Easter is two weeks away and I am already getting tired of peanut butter eggs. I wanted to make something different for Easter, but I wasn’t sure what I wanted to make until one night while I was eating cookie dough ice cream. Since I love cookie dough, I thought it would be a great idea to stuff the chocolate eggs with eggless cookie dough. Making chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough eggs is just as easy as making peanut butter eggs. These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Eggs will be a family favorite for Easter.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 T. milk
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Coat the inside of the egg molds with melted chocolate. Place the mold in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, cream together brown sugar, white sugar and butter. Mix in the vanilla and milk. Then mix in the flour and salt. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Press cookie dough into each egg mold until mostly filled. Spread chocolate on top to fill egg mold.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
For more creative Easter and spring ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Dye Your Easter Eggs with Natural Dyes by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- How to Marble Easter Eggs With This Nail Polish Hack by The Socialite’s Closet
- How to Make a Really Cute Flower Wall Clock by How Was Your Day?
- Easter Coloring and Puzzle Fun for Kids by Day by Day in Our World
- Washcloth Bunny Easter Egg Holder by Mom on the Side
- Easter Basket Cake by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Rice Krispie Easter Egg Bites by Mom Does it All
- Easter Chick Craft for Kids by Sincerely Mindy
- Choco Peanut Butter Easter Cookies by Mommy Snippets
- Rustic Easter Wreath by sweet lil you
- Make Your Own Spring Sunshine Essential Oil Perfume by Style on Main
- Italian Easter Meat Pie by Upstate Ramblings
- Jellybean Bark by Savvy Saving Couple