Black Bean and Corn Nachos are a delicious vegetarian appetizer or snack. The tortilla chips are covered in melted Mexican cheese, black beans, corn, avocado, tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Everyone loves eating nachos. The combination of tortilla chips and melted cheese is just delicious. There are so many different varieties using different toppings and meats. One of my family’s favorite meatless nachos are my Black Bean and Corn Nachos. The tortilla chips are covered in Mexican cheese, black beans, corn, avocado, tomatoes, onion and cilantro. Then it’s baked in the oven until the cheese is melted. Black Bean and Corn Nachos are a delicious vegetarian appetizer or snack that would be perfect to eat with Mexican food.
- 9 oz. bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese, divided
- 16 oz. can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 11 oz. can of corn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two baking sheets with foil.
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on the foil lined baking sheets.
- Sprinkle half the Mexican cheese over the chips. Top with black beans, corn, avocado, tomato, red onion and cilantro. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Black beans, corn and tomatoes always look so pretty together, tasty too. Pinning this one!
This is one of my favorite go-to snacks. I use a very similar recipe, except I like to take that can of mexi-corn and put it on a sheet pan and broil it for a few minutes in the oven. This makes it taste more like those expensive “fire roasted” dishes you get at the restaurant.
Yum! We make something like this on the weekends for lunch.
I like to make up a big batch of a seasoned black bean and corn mixture to have on hand for nachos, tacos, baked potatoes, rice or salads. It a good “go to” for an easy supper.
Melissa Ruddy says
Great snack idea nd I always have a can of tomatoes, black beans and corn around
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for sharing this delicious Black Bean and Corn Nachos recipe