Lucky Charms Cereal Treats are a delicious kid friendly snack treat for anyone who loves Lucky Charms cereal and marshmallows.
Cereal treats are always a hit in our household. I like to make different kinds like Oreo Rice Krispie Treats and Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I decided to make Lucky Charms Cereal Treats. Anyone who loves Lucky Charms cereal and marshmallows will love them. The Lucky Charms Cereal Treats are a fun kid friendly snack treat.
- 6 Tbs. butter
- 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows until melted and combined. Cook for an additional two minutes while stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal until blended and well coated.
- Press the cereal mixture into a greased 9X13 pan. Allow to cool and then cut into squares.